The technological challenges faced and won in these years have let the company acquire specialised competence in the 3 main sectors relevant to “life on board”::
- Offshore, with particular attention to equipment for pipes and cables laying
- Marine, including the automation of machines and plants
- Nautical, with the development of control systems for safety and comfort on-board.
The services offered cover the requirements for the planning, supply and installation of plants and components, technical service and assistance, instrument readings and advice.
M.R. AUTOMATION service is characterised by our speed of response and competence, in Italy and all over the world, for the full satisfaction of our customers.
Our technical studio, always up-to-date with the latest innovations on the market and the potential of new products, can offer the most suitable solutions to meet your specific requirements. This includes the feasibility study, cost analysis, and drawing up any quality documentation required in printed and electronic format.
M.R. AUTOMATION also offers competence in the hydraulic and pneumatic field, with a complete and qualified service.
• Complete planning of automation systems with wiring diagrams, lay-outs, single-wire diagrams, pneumatic and hydraulic diagrams
• Control panels and power boards building in accordance to the required quality standard (CEI, R.I.Na., DNV, others…)
• Software for programmable logic controllers (PLC) of the highest quality (including SIEMENS and Allen-Bradley) and supervision applications on Personal Computers with SCADA software
• Plants installation in Italy and abroad
• Assistance and training for operators and service personnel
• Remote assistance for plants with tele-service systems
• Drawings and manuals in printed or electronic format (ex. .dwg, .pdf)
Oggi, M.R. AUTOMATION è una realtà di riferimento per le applicazioni in ambito navale con progetti di automazione applicata all'offshore (piattaforme petrolifere, mezzi speciali per lavori subacquei) e alle costruzioni navali e nautiche (navi petroliere, traghetti, navi passeggeri yachts e super-yachts).
Every M.R. AUTOMATION project is developed in accordance with the applicable
regulations, thanks to the notable experience of the people involved and the
close cooperation with the relevant bodies.
The documentation produced in the M.R. AUTOMATION technical studios is of the highest qualitative standards, thanks to the use of the latest CAD CAE technologies and a deep knowledge of the requirements of the sector.
The quality of the work done is acknowledged by PROGEA srl, a leader in the SCADA software sector, who certified M.R. AUTOMATION, SOLUTION PROVIDER for the development of software applications for supervision and control.